Monday, June 8, 2009

Society at itz purest


Whaddup peoples!!!! I have recently been dabbling in art of reform. Well really I have been reading about different types of governments and societal structures that I feel would most benefit human race. The results would be reduced crime rate, no social economic status (sorry ballers) to name a few. It would not be tainted by mass media and all the negativity that surrounds a large part of the earth. I believe capitalism causes a lot of turmoil and money is the agent of this mayhem.

I sometimes refer to "The Village" by M. Night Shamalyan when discussing this topic No it is not a blockbuster hit but it provides a wonderful viewpoint of the society I am talking about. In the movie various adults from many professions are tired of societies trivals so they travel to a remote location and build a society. The village is surrounding by massive woods and to deter curious villagers from leaving(mostly children) the adults conjure about a story about monsters that live in the woods and will murder anyone who leaves. Now of course this is a small town and I dont know how it would work on a large scale. Everyone had a duty and there was no hoarding of goods partly because there was no money involved(see egalitarian in Wikipedia).The movie is clever in pointing out that(on a small scale) such society could exist.

There are many pros and cons about any governmental ideology but with regards to pure unadulterated kinship I am a proponent of communism of some form such as egalitarianism. Please feel free to leave ur comments cuz I wanna know what ya feelin..hotep(peace).

No comments:

Post a Comment