Wednesday, June 3, 2009

love hater


hello all i am sitting here in front of the computer lissenin to some youtube recently broke up with my gurl of 3 yrs. yeah it sux but hey you know the world still turns. But nuff bout my situation i wanna talk about love real quick. The word is used a lot of times without meaning or substance. Maybe some people get it confused or maybe its just their perception of what love is. After 3 yrs I feel it is something that is relative to your situation. Love is a complex thing; it can mean a lot of things to a lot of people. I cannot give you a definitive answer to what love is; shyt i thought i had love and shyt bites me n da azz. Riddle me this: is love like energy it cannot be created nor destroyed? We have all loved(or thought we loved) someone and it ends up not working out. Does that mean you will neva find happiness? Hell to the nahhh it comes from within but exude ur emotions to someone special and hopefully they will reciprucate.

They say time heals all wounds and I was told that absence makes the heart grow fonder. Maybe but when you yearn for someone it is hard to hold back emotions and you dont wanna let go but I understand know that if it is meant to be it shall be. If you love someone enuff if need be let them go...and see what happens.


1 comment:

  1. Don't hate love. Maybe she did not know what she wanted and did not want to hurt you in the process. I am sorry that you feel bit in the ass. Love is not created or destroyed, more like something in the air that we breathe if we encounter certain people. It is always there but we deal with it differently depending on the situation. Sometimes people need time to decide what is best for them and you.

    ReplyDelete