Saturday, July 25, 2009

colored people time


we all know what this term is if you dont u betta ask somebody. Whas conversin with my homie she said that she went to a baby shower and it was 3 hrs behind schedule. I automatically asked her if they were black; it was a reflex of the tongue i guess. Anyway why is it commonplace now that black ppl are deemed not punctual, late or otherwise never on time?

I can't really place my metacarpal on it but the now infamous "CP time" echoes throughout society. What baffles me is that we as Blacks seem to be okay with it. As much technology that is at the palm of ur hands(literally) u should never really be late. I understand shyt happens that are beyond ur control but really u need to be on time for any event. I personally cannot stand to be late. Damn son CPT is on Wikipedia ridiculous!

The fact remains we as Blacks need to have more responsibility for ourselves and not settle. Program ur blackberry,palm,etc and be on time for any event that u have already committed to. Stop the madness; no more "CP Time"!

No comments:

Post a Comment