Saturday, July 4, 2009

dazed and confused.

Y is love sooo hard? one minute ur on cloud 90 then next ur wondering if he/she is the "one". I am goin through relationship problems with a gurl that i am totally in love with. Not to get too personal but love make u do crazy shyt for real. I am experiencing it firsthand. I have NEVER felt this way about any gurl before. I know i am n love with her. I realize that sometimes to come together it is good to be apart. It sux but i have learned a lot about myself and our relationship.


Now i know what jordin sparks and chris brown meant with the song "no Air"; it is hard to fxn normally without this gurl in my life. That is real sad cuz i should stand on my own two. I depended so much from her with regards to happiness and peace that it drew energy from the relationship; the spark needed for her to reciprocate emotional connection back. I am using myself as an example because i know many go thru these things. two ppl don't make a whole it is that two ppl make a third(1+1=3) the third being the relationship. Relationships require two individuals that are dependent only of themselves to come together and build a relationship as a unit. Both need not be needy of the other cuz that causing strife and loss of vitality in the relationship. U don't put expectations in humans they will only let u down put them in the Creator. As humans we must understand that we all have issues and we make mistakes but if u want to be with someone u take their flaws and virtues together;itz a package deal. Being this is Independence Day there is a reason to be free for urself; to make a stand to be whole by urself.

Love hurts like a muther but at least i know i can feel. I dont know the outcome of my situation ..yeah i wanna be with her forever she is my first real love will we?? i don't know. I just know that i have learned a lot in this process and it has made me more mature. "I aint mad baby it made me stronger made me get my paper longer". So for those out there that are lovesick there is a cure : learn from the relationship and want went wrong from all angles (u ,him/her,etc.) and REALLY make a change for the better not so much for u to be with ur love again(hopefully) but to become a better person whether it is with him/her or someone else.....hotep(peace)




No comments:

Post a Comment