Wednesday, July 1, 2009

much better off (the one)

In this world we met all types of ppl. Some think everything happens for a reason and some are here in a person's life for a season. Me.? well i do believe things happen for whatever reason:chance or fate. Love is a funny thing however. My parents married had babies(me and my brother)and then got divorced soon after. Does it mean that they were the one for each other. I guess at that moment. I don't know if I believe in a ONE. Yeah u can love someone a whole lot and neva be together forever(forever ever??). I have found someone i can share my life with and be happy(she just don't know it yet) but does that make her the one? The "one" is not necessarily who u marry i don't think. There are many who are attuned with ur feelings and understand u but u don't really have to marry them and all that. In my opinion the "one" is who u make it to be and destiny and ur efforts will make it come to fruition. "ur love is ummm ummm goood goood ummm ummm goood for meeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!! much better off".... letting things happen don't worry if he/she is the one.


No comments:

Post a Comment