Monday, July 13, 2009

musik


I am sure you have heard the adage "music soothes the savage beast" before. Music is a language that has no barriers; no translation is necessary(unless ur reading the notes-music theory). Like most I have been fascinated how curative music is to the soul. It is a panacea for many ailments and is also known to affect mood. Even plants are supposedly affected by these magical notes. There are a plethora of genres to choose from but really even if you don't relate to the lyrics you can definitely be attuned with the instrumental itself. Music connects all ppl transcending culture, race, differences.

I have recently been learning to play the guitar which i bought a while back. Needless to say i have had much luck but it is fun to teach myself. I have also will be taking some lessons from a local music shop so should be real fun. I grew up playing the saxophone. My ppls swear that i would have been a great jazz musician if i just stuck with it...maybe so. I love music and all the emotions that encompass it it fills my life with energy and passion.

Music whether u like hip-hop or jazz is an art form that should be cherished always. It can hype you up or bring u to tears what other thing is that powerful to influence ur emotions like that? Some may say love and while that may be true music doesn't hurt so love the music yall.

No comments:

Post a Comment