Tuesday, September 1, 2009

my life feels like an empty stomach


today at work i got an email pertaining to a team-building function that will take place in the near future. The email asked a question of what obscure interesting fact could i share with my coworkers. I thought long and hard(well ....kinda) on this and I really couldn't think of anything interesting about myself. I realize that that is sad in my opinion because I feel I have so much potential to be great. My life as like most have been filled with success and failure yet i still think i could have done more in my youth. I know my strengths and weaknesses. I am writing to you now because i know many have felt the same way i do; that we could have made our lives more interesting, more fulfilling. There are so many things on this Earth to partake in and u only have one life to live so live it up. I know the topic is debatable cuz the term interesting is soooo subjective but it is whatever u think though in the end that counts. I cant dwell on the past but use it as motivation for the future. Ask urself what can i do to enrich my life to make it more fulfilling?? And do it.....!

No comments:

Post a Comment