Sunday, August 30, 2009

can u feel it-hip hop is here to stay

whas lookin on youtube and found this video from wayyyyyyyyyyyy back. Now I aint that old but i get my grown man on. It just made me think of how hip-hop was so pure;pure as in not tainted by money hungry funny dummies lunchin from the munchies cuz they high off the green they smoke. yeah i rhyme perfectin my craft(check out other blog: poeticjustus). I love hip-hop it is my first love besides soccer yeah i said soccer what?(lol). I lissen to the garbage on the radio now to gauge how off we are as far as the genre. I am tired of ppl dissin the musik and thinking itz dead im the necromancer here to resurrect it. i personally am on a mission to make sure REAL hip-hop is forever coming through ur speakers negating the wackness that is actually a lackness of skillz....peace this is the sungod


No comments:

Post a Comment