Wednesday, September 16, 2009

shut ur pie-hole!!!!!!!!!!!!


This has been a hellava couple wks and it aint even Christmas time yet. I am referring specifically of the outbursts of some high-profile entities; namely Rep. Joe Wilson, Serena Williams, and ya boi Kanye West.

First off is South Carolina rep. Joe Wilson. Now I have been in a cave for while now so forgive me if I can kinda rusty on some info but have neva heard of him before the incident. I could read up on him but i don't feel like it. He of course was the man of abruptly shouted "You lie" towards Pres. Obama regarding health care. I can't really speak on the actual issue of Pres. Barack's health care reform just yet (other than itz a lot of cheese) but to call Obama a liar is ludicrous. I am all for healthy debate and u can disagree but the lack of civility is frightening simply because i don't recall anyone doin that to "W" during his tenure(all those lies HE told to the Amerikkkan public). Im not sayin it was racially-motivated but still it makes u wonder.

Round two we have Ms. Serena Williams. I was appalled when i saw her tirade. It was crazy the way she came at the line judge. The line judge was wrong pt. blank!! Instant replay shows that she made an error in judgment but das no reason to be threatened by Ms. Williams. I personally think she went ballistic cuz she was gettin her azz kicked and she reacted in anger. She should have been wondered about losing not a call she should know all calls are not gonna go ur way.

And finally Mr. Kanyeezzeee!!! I must say that he continues not to amaze me but disgust me with his arrogance. Maybe cuz he think he tight(musick that is..) or maybe cuz he got dough is it both idk. The fact of the matter is he is an azzhole...and quote me on that one. I think he knows this and feels like whatever on that issue but ppl not gonna stand for it well most won't but there are some who will look the other way but not me. I esp. am incensed with Mr. West cuz i actually love his music he is a talented brutha but personally(neva meet dude but still...) i wouldn't wanna meet him don't care for him much and kinda am ashamed sometimes to call him my brutha. He has had several tantrums i mean outburst that make u say "wtf??!!" I respect his honesty and all but there are appropriate wayz to convey ur thoughts and there are times when u just need to shut the hell up and keep it to urself.

Aint nuthin wrong with voicin ur opinion but as with all things there is a time and place. So the lessons for today is there are always consequences(good and/or bad) to ur actions whether they be verbally or otherwise and remember it aint all about U....

No comments:

Post a Comment