Saturday, September 19, 2009

happy b-day mi hija




Yesterday whas mi hija(daughter's) birthday and it kinda hit me how time flies(and how old i am lol). Now im 23 reflexive so i am still kinda young i had my daughter when i was still a naive young man in college. This post is a tribute to her and how she has changed my life. I have been thru a lot these past yrs from love lost to life in general but the one mainstay that keeps me driven is my daughter. I was born to be wild(lol) and though i am an introvert i can get crazy and before her conception i was somewhat lost. I am stubborn and she forced me to change my wayz cuz i realized it aint about just me. I have responsibilities not just to her but to my family friend myself etc. I don't claim to be the greatest dad in the world but i really do try as all men who father children should.

On a side note I wanna rap to the bruthas who are reading this if u do or dont have child(ren). It takes two to Tango(even artificial insemination lol) seriously though esp. black men we need to stand up and take charge of the family for real it is past due time fellows. Our queens suffer enuf thru birth and having to put up with our knuckleheads. This is not a bashing of men for the applause of the earths this is a state of union address if u will a union of bruth and sistah mother and father ....family. Rize up bruthas treat our women with respect and raise ur kids(even if they aint urs)


aight back to mi hija she is 8 yrs old since yesterday and it amazes me how fast they grow. I look back on when i grew up and my parents wood say" u growin up fast.." i didnt understand it then but i do now. I wanna cherish every moment of my life a quote from Prodigy(mobb deep):"every minute is jam pack because u cant get it back..". das real to real statement said rt there. Fulfill ur destiny ppl and live ur life dont fret the small stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment