Monday, September 28, 2009

vacaciones necesitan mucho


Hey there boys and gurls just got back from South Beach in Mia,FL. I went there for a bachelor's party. I must say that i needed this more than you will ever know. I have been goin thru some things lately in life and this vacation was what i needed to refocus. During the trip I experienced several epiphanies which was mind-boggling to me. I interpreted it as signs and advice for the future of mi vida.

This was the first time for me in Florida and it def. wont be my last. I love Mia and Fl. in general. I dont encounter much diversity where i reside but there just on South Beach u come across a wide range of Hispanic ethincity. Being that i am a novice in Espanol it has prompted me to really immerse myself into the learning of Spanish. I am okay and it does come fluid for me but i havent really challenged myself. It is not only so i can go back to South Beach(do trust das my new haven) but around the globe it is essential to learn Spanish and itz cultura.

I just didnt realize how significant a little vacation time free of ills can do to ur holistic being. I am glad ALLAH gave me this opportunity and watched over us all. We had a wonderful time and hope to do it again soon. If u need a break trust me take it.....!

No comments:

Post a Comment