Tuesday, March 9, 2010

fateful evening

This has been heavy on my mind since last night. Early that day i saw someone near to my heart though we dont talk and pretty much have moved on. I was somewhat speechless and angry and nervous at the same time. I dont know why God wanted me to see her again. She broke my heart severely and i havent seen her in months. We briefly chatted cuz i really am not able to have a long conversation with her for me there still is too much emotion. Then when i got home another gurl that i was(am) close to is getting married. Suffice to say it was a double-whammy for me. I cram to understand it all and I wanted to share with all of you my feelings.

I am the nonchalant type of guy; not many things overly move me. I have ups and downs however and i try to cope(occasionally negatively). I got 99 problems and chics are just one! Funny how both instances happened one right after the other. Now more than ever i try to heed the signs and figure out the message. I dont know what it means but it cut me deep last night. I shouldnt be disturbed by this because i am with neither female but i realize my curse is fated to love them forever. I know that sounds sappy but tis true. Hopefully i will learn from all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment