Tuesday, September 21, 2010

once again itz on....!!!


Itz been tooooooo long since we last communicated so im back with a vengeance (kinda:P). Sooo lemme give u an update: im bout to move and gotta new chic by my side life is good regardless of these changes but itz certainly nice:). oooo yea i almost forgot....im studying Japanese at NCState yeahhhhhhh!!!! Itz hard and fun at the very same time. I has motivated me to do more in the realm of gaining new skills and fulfilling my potential(using my inherent talents). I am also in undergrad at NCSU as well getting a minor in Technical and Scientific Writing. Soon I will be dusting off the guitar and learning to play(about time??!!). I have a lot of things i want to accomplish this yr and the years to come. I have a wonderful gurl who supports me and makes me smile. Things in this life can be tough so itz good to surround urself with good ppls ya know? And last but not least my daughters bday was sat. 18th she is 9 now and bonita....dont remind me:P

No comments:

Post a Comment