Monday, August 16, 2010

ambition


funny im at work right now transitioning b/w work and break time and i was lissening to my iPod. The song currently playing was "ambition" from Jay-Z feat. Pharell. Blazin song btw but i really had me energized about my life and where it is now. If u have been a follower u have had a glimpse into my ups and downs over this past yr. Actually i see the light at the end though i am still walking towards it. Jigga says throughout the song that many will doubt u (termed"haterz") and maybe u may even occasionally doubt urself but who cares what they think...itz ur life u choose what to do with it regardless of the situation. "The motivation for me is them tellin me what I could not be...oh well!!!" keep ur head up and ur swagger lvl high lol

No comments:

Post a Comment