Friday, July 9, 2010

eye spy u spy we all spy


let me fill you in briefly( from what little i know): several Russian spies have been extricated from a web of intrigue so to speak. Yesterday ur Amerikkkan govt swapped Russian spies caught in the US for American spies caught in Russia. What part of the game is this??

I am still looking into the who what where and why of the story but regardless they were caught committing espionage(spying) yet instead of some lengthy sentencing they are flown back to their native country in exchange for some spies for America. They say the reason behind the exchange is to improve the US-Russia relations. But how u gonna do that when u have spies in my backyard?

I am actually quite perturbed and flabbergasted lol. I dont know what is goin on except politics as usual. Check the CNN link below for whole story...hotep!!


http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/07/09/russia.spy.exchange/index.html?hpt=T1

No comments:

Post a Comment