Thursday, November 19, 2009

dammit boi...the jokes on u


forgive me Lord for I am about to sin...sorry folks i gotta say something about this. I am sure u have seen or heard about ya boi Sammy Sosa and his..umm new "enLIGHTENment". All i can say is "dammit boi!!!". I heard he is sayin itz just skin rejuvenation treatment and he was suprised how light he became after the fact. I dont know ppls whad do u think? Sun is whiter than his wife??!! I cant speak on the reasons behind this fiasco and i dont like to judge but like NFL Sunday Countdown segment: Com' on man!(if that went over ur head dont worry bout it). Needless to say he grown so do u but it just seems strange. It is especially strange when ur a once-professional athlete from another country marrying a white gurl. All that can seem to lead to u trying to be shay whitey and "fit in". Trust me if u doin that Sosa they still gon' call u a nigga! But itz whatever ppl do plenty of stupid shyt daily so.. idk this was just on my mind take it or leave it.

No comments:

Post a Comment