Sunday, May 17, 2009

live and let learn

I am back from my hiatus so lissen up. I was chilln with the misses watching after dinner t.v. Rummaging through the nonsensical mess(you call this channel surfing) I ran across one of my reasonably favorite stations CNN. The anchor was talking about Obama's visit to Notre Dame.

There was been some recent controversy swirling the pres. about abortion issues and his stance. I believe he is pro-choice. Before I get into this I am really not here to debate about the issue itself you believe what you believe das it. Anyway back to the my man the pres. some people at Notre Dame are having prayer vigils and protesting Obama's presence in South Bend, IN and his honorary degree from ND??!! Look I respect all opinons(you know the old saying..."Opinions are like..."aight nuff said, but come on people damn the man accepts to come to Catholic-central ND where aint many black people at anyway. What are you praying for? Why all the shirts and graduates not attending their own ceremony? I just think it is way to much. I just think when you are against an issue and want to debate there is a forum for that. Please stop the madness.

Paraphrasing Obama lets agree to disagree what is wrong with a little dialogue people why are you wearing shirt signifying the date(may 17, 2009) as the "the day the dome was tarnished"? It is the epitome of sensationalism; a lot of overemotional properganda that is obviously way off base. I like Obama and yes I am of afrikan descent and hell yeah I voted for him but I like to think of myself to but unbiased in my thoughts. It doesnt matter what I feel about the man or the issue my gripe is with people going a little over-the-top.


Again you do you imma do me but please live and let us learn to agree to disagree.

No comments:

Post a Comment